I’m Julie :D
- I’m 26 years old (born May 24, 1987)
- I live in Virginia (US)
- I was born in Heidelberg, Germany but have lived in the states since I was 9 months old.
- I currently work as the Store Manager at the Yorktown location of Jersey’s Cards and Comics.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology (emphasis in Mental Health Work) from Mary Baldwin College.
- My Theme Song: "Hey Lolita Hey" - Lana Del Ray (download)
- I’m going through lots of hair colors at the moment.
- Piercings: Teardrop Dermal, Lip, Industrial in left ear, Cartilage in right ear, two holes in each ear lobe, bottom hole gauged to 0ga.
- Tattoos: A blue heart on left wrist. It is dedicated to my mother, who died of colon cancer on March 12, 2007. (The color of colon cancer is blue.)
- My interests include:
Magic the Gathering
Game of Thrones
The Big Bang Theory
- Favorite Colors: Green and Red, but they CANNOT be together unless it’s December, because they look like Christmas.
- Favorite Book: The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky, followed by Prozac Nation - Elizabeth Wurtzel
Something missing? Ask me about it!